Veeam Cloud Connect
Kobi are delighted to be able to offer all Veeam users in Ireland and the UK a FREE 14 DAY TRIAL on the Veeam Cloud Connect v9 platform! This will enable your business to sample how easy it is to become protected by using an offsite secure location to house your backups.
Veeam Cloud Connect makes it easy for Veeam customers to extend their backup infrastructure to the cloud, removing the cost and complexity of managing an offsite infrastructure. When you are running Veeam v8 or v9 in your local private on-premises cloud you can now select our servers as a target for your online backups.
By partnering with Veeam, we have made the process for setting up your Veeam Cloud Connect as simple as possible. Our fees are simply based on how much storage you require for your cloud backups.
What’s new in Veeam v9?
The eagerly anticipated Veeam V9 has just launched with some exciting new features including recovery time objectives and recovery point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for ALL applications and data.
Technical features of Veeam V9 with Kobi include:
- Built-in network extension appliances to preserve communication with and between production VMs regardless of their location.
- Failback to the existing or new infrastructure to restore normal business operations.
- Failover testing for seamless failover simulation without disrupting production workloads.
- Single port connectivity via a secure, reliable SSL connection to Kobi’s servers.
- Multiple traffic reduction technologies including built-in WAN acceleration, replica seeding, and replication from a backup.
- Built-in multi-tenant support to securely share host or cluster CPU, RAM, storage and networking resource allocation between different tenants.
Now, you can restore your online backups easily in some of the following ways:
- Direct Restore over the Internet
- Copy your backup to physical media and ship to your site from our Irish datacentre
- Direct Restore into a live environment using Kobi Instant Restore, powered by VMware
Within minutes of signing up with Kobi you will be able to use your Veeam cloud backup service. Just start backing-up straight away!
All Your Data Hosted in Ireland
Your managed Kobi backup with Veeam is hosted in our secure ISO 27001 Data Centre in Dublin, Ireland.