Coming Soon – Kobi Mobile Phone for Business
Let Kobi manage your mobile and fixed line communications and you can:
- Make life simpler by only dealing with one supplier and one team that really knows your business
- Spend less time managing suppliers so you can focus on the stuff that really matters
- Streamline your ICT processes through a single supplier for fixed and mobile
- Manage everything centrally and get rid of any unnecessary fixed or mobile connections.
Great coverage, a choice of devices and tariffs and a single supplier for all your fixed and mobile communications – what’s not to love?
Emails, voice and data wherever you are
You’ll be able to give your staff access to voice, email and internet data on the move. And when you bring it all together with your fixed communications, like your phone and data networks, you can manage it all with just one supplier. It makes life easier and cuts the cost of managing multiple suppliers.
Take your business mobile
When we say mobile, we’re not just talking phones. We’re thinking tablets, USB modems and mobile hotspots too. So whenever your staff are out of the office, they’ll be able to:
- Access the internet through high speed 4G and 3G
- Check their emails on the move
- Stay in touch with the office using the Ireland’s largest mobile network
And with online tools for reviewing billing, you’ll be able to keep on top of your mobile spend at all times. You’ll also get dedicated help and support. Whether you’re an administrator or a user, our support team is on hand to sort out any problems.
Why go for a total comms solution?
• Keep your costs down Hook your company mobiles up to your corporate voice infrastructure for cheaper calls between your staff.
• Devices and tariffs built for big business You’ll get your pick of the latest Apple, Android, Windows and BlackBerry devices to choose from as well as flexible tariffs to suit you.
• Keep your business mobiles and tablets secure Integrate data and voice on your fixed and mobile networks, with data interconnected using a private APN over our networks, so you’ll be able to access corporate data and applications anywhere, from any device.