Save money and enjoy flexibility with Kobi’s SIP Trunks
SIP Trunks are lines that are used over your internet connection to make outgoing and incoming calls. This means that outside of your internet connection you have no line rental. They can be connected to a new telephone system directly or existing hardware using a converter. Kobi’s SIP Trunks also offer a simple and cost-effective way to add additional phone line capacity on demand, making expanding or reducing your number of phone lines easy.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SIP TRUNKING?
SIP Trunking Saves You Money
- Make cost savings of more than 60% compared to traditional line rental.
- Lower call tariffs to anywhere in the world and free inter-office calls.
- Simple integration with your existing solutions.
SIP Trunking Enhances Your Infrastructure
- Unified communications over a single network linking mobile and fixed devices.
- Secure telephony with military-grade encrypted communications, trusted IP addresses and Caller Line Identity.
- Improved audio quality for a better call experience.
SIP Trunking Provides Improved Flexibility
- Easily scalable – add or remove phone lines as required, without any need for any other hardware.
- High compatibility with a huge range of IP equipment and services.
- Benefit from business continuity with more resilience than legacy lines and automatic call diversion in the event of a disaster.